Located on the corner of 615 & Route 20, Skye is open for lunch and dinner with pub food being served late into the night. Enjoy your meals around our garden pool, dining on the veranda, in our dining room or our pub. Featuring contemporary American Cuisine, daily chef creations, & specialty desserts.
Skye also offers an extensive wine selection along with specialty beers.
- The Kneen Family
Located in the
• Skye will be closed on Sunday and Monday of Memorial Weekend.
• Skye is now featuring our new Spring/Summer Menu!
• We are continuing our lecture series throughout the summer on the first Tuesday of every month, highlighting Lake County History and Folk Lore.
• We are busy booking private events in our private dining rooms along with special events held in our Isle of Skye Dining Room on Saturday afternoons and Sunday ~ all day!
• We will continue to feature live music Monday through Saturday and as soon as the weather gets warmer, outdoor seating by our pool and on our veranda will be available.
• Our Pub is highlighting new wines weekly along with special tastings of fine liquors and whiskeys.
What Our Patrons Are Saying...
"The restaurant, and the pub, are not only open but humming along beautifully. Our party of five had extra-tasty meals that had us marveling around the table. Nothing was less than excellent, and we barely scratched the surface of the varied menu. Don't miss the calamari appetizer; it's not the usual. It'll be tough for me to bypass the sea bass next time I'm there, but I'll get the pork chops. And the deserts! They've got you covered whether you like chocolate or not. Service was pleasant, expert and prompt - not fussy. Actually, I have nothing to balance out this comment --- everything was great!"
We will be available for groups and parties. Please contact us for reservations.
Check back for upcoming wine events and vegan parties!
Monday through Friday ~ 11:30 – 2:00 pm (pub available)
Monday through Thursday ~ 5:00 – 9:00 pm
Friday and Saturday ~ 5:00 – 10:00 pm
Monday through Saturday ~ 4:00 pm – Midnight (last call)
Tuesday and Wednesday Pianist: Fred Schneider
Our newest pianist Fred studied piano at Ohio University . He always wanted to be a popular pianist but was thwarted by a curriculum that offered only classical training. For many years he played only as an amateur. Finally a midlife crises drove him to try to develop his talent and turn professional. One day he walked out of the office on his afternoon break and walked to the nearest restaurant that happened to have a piano.The rest is history. Fred auditioned and was immediately hired. In succeeding years he landed jobs at The Radisson Eastlake Hotel where he played six years and ultimately at The Ritz Carlton Cleveland where he became the first permanent pianist in the history of their Tea Room for five years until the Ritz ended the service in 2011. Fred is pleased to be joining the talent lineup at The Skye. His traditional elegant style that harkens the past is a great fit for The Inn and the response has already been warm. " The best way I can give thanks is to give the patrons all that I have". So it will be.
Thursday Pianist: Rosemary Tropman
Friday and Saturday Entertainment: Dan DiMatteao - Violin, Key Board, Guitar and Piano
Please call us to confirm at (440) 974-3572